Who is winning the webmail war? Yahoo! followed by AOL (US stats)
June 25, 2009 1 Comment
This is a really short post, but I really like this graph showing who is winning the US webmail war. It looks at the average visits per visitors, the average minutes per visitor and the total unique visitors. The information comes from ComScore via The New York Times.
Based on the average visits per visitor, Yahoo! and AOL are neck and neck.
Based on the average minutes per visitor, Yahoo! is a clear leader followed by AOL.
- What’s working in emails? MailerMailer email marketing report (June 2009)
- Who has the best designed emails? Air NZ
- How to make the most of email templates? J.Crew
- Do you need a welcome? J.Crew thinks so
- How to encourage sales by email? Bluefly
- What else could Apple be doing in their emails?
- Overview of Apple’s email marketing
- What are the commen elements in Apple’s emails?
- Why does everyone love Apple’s emails?
- How many emails is too many? Qantas Frequent Flyer, Air NZ and Apple
- What questions to ask consumers to tailor email communications?
- What are email best practices?
- How to ensure subscribers see HTML emails?
- What & when retailers send emails? Tesco, Coles & ALDI
- Coles Supermarket – great email communications & templates