Overview of Apple’s email marketing
June 5, 2009 17 Comments
Below is a presentation showing Apple’s email marketing or a collection of all the images used in the previous posts, as well as a screen grab of the email visable in the preview panel. It’s an interesting journey and has definitely helped me understand more about their ongoing communications and why clients love Apple so much.
Are there any other company emails/newsletters that you think are doing a great job? Would be really interested to read anything else?
- What else could Apple be doing in their email?
- What are the common elements in Apple’s emails?
- Why does everyone love Apple’s newsletters?
- How many emails is too many? Qantas Frequent Flyer, Air NZ and Apple
- What questions to ask consumers to tailor email communications?
- What are email best practices?
- How to ensure subscribers see HTML emails?
- What & when retailers send emails? Tesco, Coles & ALDI
- Coles Supermarket – great email communications & templates